INTERNET BRANCH, MOBILE BANKING & BILL PAYMENT AGREEMENT
"TERMS AND CONDITIONS"
The first time you access your accounts through Internet Branch, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Internet Branch & Bill Payment Agreement ("Agreement") and acknowledge its receipt and your understanding of its terms.
This Agreement explains the terms and conditions for accessing accounts and conducting transactions at U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union ("Institution", "we", "us" and "our") via our on-line Internet Branch site(s). As used in this Agreement, the terms "you" and "your" refer to each person authorized to conduct transactions on your account.
Benefits of Internet Branch
Through Internet Branch, you can manage eligible accounts from your home or office on a personal device. Internet Branch can be used to conduct any of the following "On-line Financial Services":
Obtain balances and transaction histories on all eligible accounts enrolled in Internet Branch;
Transfer money between eligible accounts (The number of transfers you can make from an account is limited as described in the applicable account agreement. In addition, if a hold is placed on any funds deposited in an eligible account, you may not transfer the portion of funds being held until that hold expires); transfer money to pay Institution for overdraft protection, consumer loans, home equity loans, or certain other eligible loans; reorder checks; view e-statements; apply for loans; request a withdrawal by check mailed to you; change address; set up mobile banking; set up e-alerts; and pay bills (Bill Pay) to any merchant, financial institution or an individual with an U.S. address.
When setting up a recurring transfer between credit union accounts, your transfer will be attempted on the day you request. If you fail to have the necessary funds in your specific account to complete the transfer, the transfer will fail and attempt every day in the future until either: you have enough funds to complete the transfer, you stop the transfer, or put the transfer on hold.
Institution may, from time to time, introduce new On-line Financial Services. By using those services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Agreement, and its subsequent amendments.
Security & Protecting Your Account
We are strongly committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of our member accounts information. We use several techniques to help secure our Internet Branch service, including the following:
· You can only access Institution with certain browsers that have a high security standard.
· You must have a valid Internet Branch User ID, password, and answer 1 of 5 pre-answered questions exactly (case sensitive) to logon.
· If no action is taken for 10 minutes, you will be automatically logged off the Internet Branch service.
The Credit Union Policy is to support the latest two releases of major operating systems and new releases of these operating systems will be supported 30 days after general release.
In addition to compatible software, you must have an Internet Branch User ID, a password, answer five challenge questions and maintain one or more of the following eligible accounts at Institution:
- Primary Share Account (Savings)
- Share Draft Account (Checking)
Password and Challenge Questions
Your password and answering one of five pre-answered questions will give you access to Institution accounts and services via Internet Branch. Institution is entitled to act on any instructions it receives using your password and challenge question answers. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your password and answers to challenge questions (case sensitive), do not write them down. We also recommend that you change your password regularly to try and avoid misappropriation by a third party. Your password and answers to challenge questions can be changed at our Internet Branch site. You are responsible for keeping your password, challenge question answers, and account data confidential. When you give someone your password and/or answers to challenge questions, you are authorizing that person to use Internet Branch and the On-line Financial Services. You are responsible for all transactions performed using your password and challenge question answers, even if you did not intend or authorize them. In addition, fraudulent transactions initiated using your password and challenge question answers will be charged against your account(s).
You may not appropriate any information or material that violates any copyright, trademark or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of any person or entity while using the Internet Branch or On-line Financial Services. You may not gain, or attempt to gain, access to any Internet Branch and/or On-line Financial Service server, network or data not specifically permitted to you by Institution or its suppliers, and you must not include any obscene, libelous, scandalous or defamatory content in any communications with Institution or its suppliers.
Accessing the Service
When you complete the Internet Branch enrollment process, you will be given a User I.D. and have the opportunity to request a password. You will use the User ID and password to access the Internet Branch product and On-line Financial Services.
Each time you access the Service, you will be asked to enter your User ID, password, and answer one of five pre-answered challenge questions (case sensitive). The correct responses will give you access to the Service. If the incorrect password or answer to a challenge question is entered three times, your account will become locked out and you must contact the credit union to unlock your account and reset your password and/or challenge questions.
The fee for Internet Branch is currently waived. You would be notified by email, account statement, mailing, and/or Internet Branch log on screen at least 30 days prior to any fees no longer being waived for this service. For Bill Payment fees see "Bill Payment Service / Fees" below.
Exporting to Quicken or Money (versions 2005 or newer)
Due to added requirements and costs to use newer versions of Quicken and/or Money, the credit union has chosen not to participate in these programs. Since we offer this service free to the membership, the extra costs to maintain a system able to communicate with these programs would force us to charge a price for the product we do not see as beneficial to the credit union or its membership. These software companies have created this costly issue and many financial institutions have taken the stance our credit union has. If you are using a version of these products older than the 2005 versions, you are still able to download your data to their software.
Through your Internet Branch page you can choose various alerts to be sent, including:
- Daily Balance
- Account Balance
- Funds Deposited
- Funds Withdrawn
- Check Cleared
- One-Time Personal Reminder
- Recurring Personal Reminder
You must have an e-mail address or mobile phone number (for texts) to receive e-Alerts. Any text message costs charged by your mobile phone provider are your responsibility.
By choosing to enroll in the Electronic Notices (“e-Notices”) offering, you agree to accept various account related notices by email delivery. Your online e-Notice service may include:
- Certificate Renewal Notice
- Notice of Past Due Payment
- NSF/Overdraft Notice
- Paid NSF Notice
- Negative Balance Notice
You must have an email address on file in order to receive and view e-notices. Upon agreeing to receive e-Notices online, the paper version or hard copy will not be mailed to you. You will not have the right to request and receive e-notices in paper form unless you terminate the e-Notices service in the e-Notices section within Internet Branch. You may withdraw your consent to receive e-Notices or change your email address at any time by using the Internet Branch function to un-enroll or edit your email address. It is your responsibility to change your e-Notice delivery options and/or email address by updating it yourself. There are no fees or account restrictions for choosing to withdraw your consent for online e-Notices or changing your email address.
Electronic Mail (E-mail)
Sending E-mail is a very good way to communicate with Institution regarding your accounts or the On-line Financial Services. However, your e-mail is actually sent via your own software and, as a result, is not secure. Because of this, you should not include confidential information, such as account numbers and balances in any e-mail to Institution. You cannot use e-mail to initiate On-line Financial Service transactions. All such transactions must be initiated using the appropriate functions within the Internet Branch site. Institution will not be liable for any errors, omissions, claims, or problems of any kind involving your e-mail.
Disclosure of Information
Information submitted to Institution or its suppliers is the property of those parties, and they are free to use and disclose that information, or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in that information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever, except as specifically agreed by Institution or prohibited by law.
Links to other Sites
Information that Institution publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites and third parties may establish links to Institution's site. Institution makes no representations about any other web site that you may access to, from or through this site. Unless expressly stated in writing, Institution does not endorse the products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site nor is Institution responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any third party. You should take precautions when downloading files from sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
Institution is not responsible for any electronic virus that you may encounter using Internet Branch or On-line Financial Services. We encourage you to routinely scan your computer and diskettes using reliable virus protection product to detect and remove viruses. If undetected and unrepaired, a virus can corrupt and destroy your programs, files and hardware.
Damages and Warranties
In addition to the terms previously disclosed, Institution is not responsible for any losses, errors, injuries, expenses, claims, attorney's fees, interest or other damages, whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, (collectively, "Losses") caused by Internet Branch or the use of the On-line Financial Services or in any way arising out of the installation, use or maintenance of your personal computer hardware or software, including any software provided by Institution or one of its suppliers. In addition, Institution disclaims any responsibility for any electronic virus(es) Member may encounter after installation of such software or use of Internet Branch or the On-line Financial Services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Institution nor its suppliers shall be liable for any: (i) failure to perform or any Losses arising out of an event or condition beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to communications breakdown or interruption, acts of God or labor disputes; or (ii) the loss, confidentiality or security of any data while in transit via the Internet, communication lines, postal system or ACH network. Institution and its suppliers provide Internet Branch and the On-line Financial Services from their own sites and they make no representation or warranty that any information, material or functions included in Internet Branch or the On-line Financial Services are appropriate for use by you in your jurisdiction. If you choose to use Internet Branch and/or the On-line Financial Services, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. Neither Institution nor its suppliers warrant the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information provided as a part of Internet Branch, the On-line Financial Services, or contained in any third party sites linked to or from Institution’s web site. INSTITUTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, FUNCTIONALITY OR PERFORMANCE OF INTERNET BRANCH, ON-LINE FINANCIAL SERVICES, OR ANY SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH SAME. INSTITUTION DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION.
Member shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Institution and its officers, employees, directors, suppliers and agents, in their individual capacities or otherwise, from and against any Losses arising out of: (i) Member’s negligence; (ii) Member's failure to comply with applicable law; or (iii) Member's failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Due to the likelihood of irreparable injury, Institution shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting any breach of this Agreement by Member.
Termination and Changes in Terms
Institution reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or to change the charges, fees or other terms described in this Agreement at any time. When changes are made, we will notify you by: 1) electronic mail; 2) physical mail at the address shown in our records; and/or 3) update of our web site.
Applicable Rules, Laws, and Regulations
You submit to the jurisdiction of, and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of, the State of Nebraska, U.S.A., as well as the federal laws of the U.S.A. Venue for any action arising out of this Agreement shall be in a state court of competent jurisdiction covering Douglas County, Nebraska, U.S.A. The prevailing party in any such action shall be entitled to the recovery of its reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and expenses.
Institution may assign its rights and/or delegate all or a portion of its duties under this Agreement to a third party.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and all prior agreements, understandings and representations concerning such subject matter are canceled in their entirety. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement is in addition to any other agreements between you and Institution.
If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and one or more terms contained in another agreement between you and the Institution, this Agreement will control.
Institution shall not, by the mere lapse of time, without giving notice or taking other action, be deemed to have waived any of its rights under this Agreement. No waiver by Institution of a breach of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach of this Agreement.
Neither party shall be liable for any loss nor damage due to causes beyond its control, including fire, explosion, lightning, pest damage, power surges or failures, strikes or labor disputes, water, acts of God, the elements, war, civil disturbances, acts of civil or military authorities or the public enemy, inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, acts or omissions of communications carriers, or other causes beyond that party's control. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately on written notice if the other party is prevented from performing its obligations under this Agreement for a period of more than thirty (30) days due to the reasons set forth in this subsection.
This Agreement shall be construed equally against the parties regardless of who is more responsible for its preparation. If there is a conflict between a part of this Agreement and any present or future law, the part of this Agreement that is affected shall be curtailed only to the extent necessary to bring it within the requirements of that law.
BILL PAYING AGREEMENT/DISCLOSURE
This is your bill paying agreement with U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union.
You may use U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union's bill paying service, to direct U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union to make payments from your designated checking account to the "Payees" you choose in accordance with this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement are in addition to the account agreements, disclosures and other documents in effect from time to time governing your account (The Account Rules).
"You" or "Your" means each person who is authorized to use the service. "Payee" means anyone, including the Credit Union, you designate and the Credit Union accepts as a "Payee".
How To Set Up Payees/Payments
* If you want to add a new "PAYEE", select the "Payee" tab located in your Bill Pay application or speak to a service representative.
* You may add a new fixed payment to a "Payee" by accessing the service and entering the appropriate information. Most other additions, deletions, or changes can be made in writing or by using the service.
* The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse the designation of a "Payee" for any reason.
* You may pay any "Payee" with-in the United States (including U.S. territories and APO’s / AEO’s).
* The Credit Union is not responsible for payments that cannot be made due to incomplete, incorrect, or outdated information.
The Bill Paying Process
Single Payments - a single payment will be processed on the business day (generally Monday through Friday, except certain holidays) that you designate as the payment’s process date, provided the payment is submitted prior to the daily cut-off time on that date. The daily cut-off time, which is controlled by the Credit Union, is currently 2:00 PM Eastern.
A single payment submitted after the cut-off time on the designated process date will be processed on the next business day. If you designate a non-business date (generally weekends and certain holidays) as the payment’s process date, the payment will be processed on the first business day following the designated process date.
Recurring Payments - When a recurring payment is processed, it is automatically rescheduled by the system. Based upon your selected frequency settings for the payment, a process date is calculated for the next occurrence of the payment. If the calculated process date is a non-business date (generally weekends and certain holidays), it is adjusted based upon the following rules:
* If the recurring payment‘s "Pay Before" option is selected, the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date prior to the calculated process date.
* If the recurring payment’s "Pay After" option is selected, the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date after the calculated process date.
Note: If your frequency settings for the recurring payment specify the 29th, 30th, or 31st as a particular day of the month for processing and that day does not exist in the month of the calculated process date, then the last calendar day of that month is used as the calculated process date.
Single And Recurring Payments
The system will calculate the Estimated Arrival Date of your payment, this is only an estimate, please allow ample time for you payments to reach your "Payees".
Cancelling A Payment
A bill payment can be changed or cancelled, anytime prior to the cutoff time on the scheduled process date.
You agree to have available and collected funds on deposit in the account you designate in amounts sufficient to pay for all bill payments requested, as well as, any other payment obligations you have to the Credit Union.
* The Credit Union reserves the right, without liability, to reject or reverse a bill payment if you fail to comply with the above requirement or any other term of this agreement.
* If you do not have sufficient funds in the account and the Credit Union has not exercised its right to reverse or reject a bill payment, you agree to pay for such payment obligations on demand.
* You further agree the Credit Union, at its option, may charge any of your accounts with the Credit Union to cover such payment obligations.
The Credit Union reserves the right to change the cut-off time. You will receive notice if it changes.
* You are solely responsible for controlling the safekeeping of and access to, your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
* If you want to terminate another person's authority, you must notify the Credit Union and arrange to change your PIN. You will be responsible for any bill payment request you make that contains an error or is a duplicate of another bill payment.
* The Credit Union is not responsible for a bill payment that is not made if you did not properly follow the instructions for making a bill payment.
* The Credit Union is not liable for any failure to make a bill payment if you fail to promptly notify the Credit Union after you learn that you have not received credit from a "Payee" for a bill payment.
* The Credit Union is not responsible for your acts or omissions or those of any other person, including, without limitation, any transmission or communications facility, and no such party shall be deemed to be the Credit Union's agent.
* In any event, the Credit Union will not be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or punitive losses, damages, or expenses in connection with this agreement or the service, even if the Credit Union has knowledge of the possibility of them.
* The Credit Union is not liable for any act, failure to act or delay in acting if it is caused, in whole or in part, by any cause beyond the Credit Union's reasonable control.
The Credit Union has the right to change this agreement at any time by notice mailed to you at the last address shown for the account on the Credit Union's records, by posting notice in branches of the Credit Union, or as otherwise permitted by law.
* The Credit Union has the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
* You may terminate this agreement by written notice to the Credit Union.
* The Credit Union is not responsible for any fixed payment made before the Credit Union has a reasonable opportunity to act on your termination notice.
* You remain obligated for any payments made by the Credit Union on your behalf.
Refer to U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union's Fee Schedule for any applicable fees that may be charged.
Miscellaneous Product Fees
* Overnight Fee: $14.95
* 2nd Day Fee: $9.95 Standard or $4.95 Economy
* Charitable Donations: $1.99
* Gift Pay: $2.99
Each of your accounts at the Credit Union is also governed by Credit Union’s Account Deposit Agreement and Disclosure Statement (“Deposit Agreement and Disclosure”), which you executed when you opened your account(s).
1. The Service. The MB Service refers generally to any Credit Union service for which you have enrolled that allows you to access and view accounts at the Credit Union from your mobile phone or other handheld device (collectively, your “Mobile Device”). The Credit Union will designate the accounts eligible for the MB Service and may withdraw such designation at any time.
(a) Hours & Availability. The Credit Union hereby notifies you of the following: (i) The MB Service is generally available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day, but at certain times some or all elements of the MB Service may be unavailable due to system maintenance or malfunctions. The Credit Union will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of MB Service unavailability. (ii) Barring malfunctions or maintenance, a transfer initiated through the MB Service before 6:30 PM (Central Time) on a business day is posted to your account the same day, and all transfers completed after 6:30 PM or on non-business days will be posted on the next business day. (iii) Credit Union’s business days are Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday are non-business days, as are all federal holidays.
(b) Additional Services. From time to time, the Credit Union may develop additional mobile banking services. Such services will become part of the MB Service if the Credit Union so designates them and you enroll in them, provided you have compatible hardware and software. By using these additional mobile banking services, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions, which the Credit Union will communicate to you.
2. Mobile Banking Electronic Fund Transfers
(a) While accessing your account(s) through mobile banking by providing your personal identification number, your account number, and secret code, you may make the following types of transfers between accounts held by the Credit Union:
• transfer funds from checking to share savings
• transfer funds from share savings to checking
• transfer funds from share savings to share savings
• transfer funds from line of credit to checking or share savings
• transfer funds from share savings or checking to loan payments
• make payments from savings or checking to line of credit
• Get information such as:
o Balance information about checking, share savings, term share certificate, line of credit, IRAs, and loans
o Limited transaction history about checking, share savings, term share certificate, line of credit or IRAs and loans
Please refer to Terms and Conditions of Your Account regarding limitations on frequency of transfers.
• The Credit Union does not charge any additional fees to utilize the MB Service. However, standard messaging and or Internet charges apply, pursuant to your mobile plan or other agreement with your telecommunications carrier.
• Periodic statements. Any transaction processed through your mobile device will be reflected on your statement.
(d) Payments. If you requested a payment through your mobile device from your account to any of your loans with the Credit Union and wish to stop the payment, you may:
• Call or write us at the telephone number or address listed in this disclosure. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after your call.
• The payment may take up to 3 business days to credit back to your deposit account.
• Liability for failure to reverse your stop payment. If you request that we stop your payment processed through your mobile device, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages in the event that you provided us the proper information in time to stop the transaction.
(e) Financial Institution’s Liability. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to your request from your mobile device, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
• If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
• If you have an overdraft line and transfer would go over the credit limit.
• If the system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
• If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
• There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
(f) Confidentiality. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
• Where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
• In order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
• In order to comply with government agency or court orders; or
• If you give us written permission
(g) Unauthorized Transfers.
• Consumer Liability. Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your mobile device and/or code has been lost or stolen, or if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission using information from your mobile device and/or code. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit). If you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the lost or theft of your mobile device and/or code, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your MB Service without your permission.
If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your mobile device and/or code, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your mobile device access without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.00
Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, including those made through MB Services, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us on time.
If a good reason (such as long trip or hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
• Contact us in the event of unauthorized transfers. If you believe your mobile device has been lost or stolen, call or write us at the telephone number or address listed in this disclosure. You should also call the number or write to the address listed in this disclosure if you believe a transfer has been made using the information from your mobile device without your permission.
(h) Error Resolution Notice
• In Case of Errors or Questions about your Electronic Transfers. Call or Write us at the phone and address listed as-soon-as you can, if you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
• Tell us your name and account number.
• Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
• Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. Your account is considered a new account for the first 30 days after the first deposit is made, unless each of you already has an established account with us before this is opened.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was an error, we will send you a written explanation.
You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
U.P. Connection Federal Credit Union
6707 Grover Street
Omaha, NE 68106
Phone: (402) 391-5838
Business Days: Monday through Friday
Excluding Federal Holidays
(a) Your Key Precautions. You agree: (i) to comply with all security procedures the Credit Union provides in connection with MB Service; (ii) to take reasonable steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of any and all passwords and access codes (collectively, “Codes”) related to the MB Service, along with any other proprietary information the Credit Union provides in connection with the MB Service; (iii) to limit access to your Mobile Device to persons who have a need for such access and who you reasonably believe present no threat to your accounts; (iv) to notify the Credit Union immediately if you have any reason to believe the security or confidentiality of your account(s) has been or may be breached; and (v) not to use any personally-identifiable information (e.g., name, account number, social security number) when providing shortcuts to or creating nicknames for your accounts.
(b) Access. You may change your Codes from time to time. The Credit Union may also require you to change your Codes at any time. The Credit Union may deny access to the MB Service without prior notice if it is unable to confirm to its satisfaction any person’s authority to access the MB Service or if the Credit Union believes such action is necessary for security reasons.
(d) Other Additional Terms. Additional provisions regarding security appear in the Deposit Agreement and Disclosure.
4. Your Additional Representations And Commitments
(a) Accurate Registration. You represent and warrant that you have and will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information, including without limitation about yourself, as requested in the MB Service’s registration process, and you represent and warrant that you have not and will not misrepresent your identity.
(b) No Illegal Use. You agree not to use the MB Service to conduct any business or activity or to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law or by any contractual provision that binds you. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with the MB Service. You represent and warrant that you are an authorized Credit Union member and are able lawfully to enter into contracts.
(c) Notification of Equipment Theft or Destruction. You agree to notify the Credit Union promptly in the event that you lose, change, or destroy the Mobile Device whose phone number is registered with the Service.
(d) Receipt of Text Messages or Calls. You agree to receive text messages or phone calls from the Credit Union on your Mobile Device. To stop receiving text messages, you must login to your Internet Branch page and cancel all alerts individually.
(a) if sent to you at your address of record with the Credit Union, or sent to you via the MB Service device;
(b) if sent by you to the Credit Union at 6707 Grover Street, Omaha, NE 68106.
8. Limitation of Liability & Disclaimers
(a) Disclaimer. THE MB SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” Without limiting the generality of the foregoing: (i) neither the Credit Union nor its service providers makes any representation or warranty that you will have continuous or uninterrupted access to the MB Service or any of its content or functions, or that any function of the MB Service will be error-free; (ii) the Credit Union will not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to a failure of any communications network, communications equipment, or software, or in connection with any event beyond the Credit Union’s control; (iii) the Credit Union will not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the accuracy or completeness of information supplied through MB Service regarding your account(s), the lack of available funds in your account(s), the application of any government or funds transfer system rule, guideline, policy or regulation, or the Credit Union’s inability to confirm to its satisfaction the authority of any person to act on your behalf. The Credit Union AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY RELATED TO THE MB SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS AND TITLE, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY FAILURE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE MB SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS) WILL BE FOR THE CREDIT UNION TO USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM AN ADJUSTMENT OR REPAIR OF THE MB SERVICE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTY, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, AND OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 8 APPLY TO LIKEWISE TO ANY WEBSITE OR ADVERTISEMENT CONNECTED TO THE MB SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
(b) Risks of Mobile Devices. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING A MOBILE DEVICE, AND THAT IN THE EVENT OF HACKING, OTHER ELECTRONIC SECURITY FAILURE, THEFT, OR LOSS, YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION COULD BE COMPROMISED.
(c) Export and International Rules. You will not use the Service in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You represent and warrant that you are not on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated National and Blocked Persons and are not otherwise a person or entity subject to a legal rule that would prohibit Credit Union from providing the MB Service.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AGREEMENTS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL ITS TERMS.